Thursday, August 28, 2008

Response to some comments

Based on some comments I have seen on this Blog - Let me try and categorize them:

1) A comment was around whether Leaders need to be Charismatic - I would like to look at it from 2 perspectives - The Need for Leadership and Types of Leadership (That I have experienced).
2) Leadership and To Lead means a direction and therefore a movement. Towards this I would like to submit a Leadership model on this post that could help clarify. The subsequent 2 posts is my attempt to cover these topics.

1 comment:

Tuba- Job Search said...

Hi Bharath: What are your views on Organisations degenerating into a Power-centric, rank-based context that is hierarchical as soon as they start a process of fostering a Leadership driven environment? Suresh Pradeep